Distance Learning Program (DLP)
The global health crisis incited by COVID-19 has forced everyone to home confinement and social distancing. As educators, we see this situation not only as an opportunity to impart valuable life lessons to our students but also as our moral responsibility to stand by the parents in nurturing our children while they are at home.
As we always have been ardent users of the best technology available, we resorted to reaching out to our students through the Distance Learning Program (DLP). Since the past months, we have been successfully providing synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities for our students.
What is most heart-warming is that the teachers and students have formed strong bonds and developed beautiful relationships even in the virtual model. Teaching and Learning are achieved only in an ambience of mutual love and respect. We were a little concerned about this happening when they are not physically together. Those fears were clearly misplaced!
The students’ participation in all online activities whether academic or cultural, games or competitions have been absolutely remarkable. The enthusiasm with which they showcase their expertise and talent is truly heartening. Parents too have gone out of their way to help create some excellent videos and projects.
Overall, the experience had been an extremely fulfilling one.
Distance Learning Program (DLP) Highlights
- Highly successful and seamless DLP Sessions with protected cyberspace
- Technical support & training for staff, students and parents
- Well designed and effective virtual assessments
- Theme based online activities, competitions and celebrations
- Digital Reading Program to promote e-reading
- Google Certified Scratch Coding for primary students
- App Development sessions for secondary students
- Virtual Co-curricular activities like Yoga, Art, Dance, Music, etc.
- Parenting support and workshops by Counselling & Research Department
- Online Exam Oriented Sessions for Class X students to build subject skills and expertise to excel in the Board Exams.
- G Sites – Virtual Notice Board and Virtual Data Room (VDR) as rich repositories of DLP Resources
Get In Touch
Silver Oak Universal School,
Nashik 422 002
Any Other Enquiry
For safety & security reasons, a government-issued photo ID is compulsory for entry into the school premises and follow the COVID-19 protocols.