Admissions for 2016-17
|Primary & Secondary||Sibling Category||12/10/2015|
- Enquiry form: Visit our school campus and fill up the Admission Enquiry Form.
- Purchase of Admission kit: After filling the aforesaid form you may purchase the Admission kit.
- Form submission: Fill up the Admission application form – Form A, B ,C and D in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY and submit it along with the photocopies of necessary documents within 3 working days from the date of purchase of the form, either
- at the school office during the office hours or
- courier it at the school address, addressed to The Admissions officer.
- Interactive session: On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus.
- Seat offered and payment of fees: Subject to availability of seats we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit the necessary documents within 3 working days.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled admission application form:
- Recent photograph of the child has to be pasted on the application form. (Size: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm as per Schengen visa norms)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of the proof of residence (ration card/ passport/driving license/election card/aadhar card)
- Photocopy of the latest mark sheet, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the child’s passport with valid visa pages if the child is a foreign national or NRI.
- Signature of both the parents /guardians is compulsory on all the forms.
- Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted.
- In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth certificate (for Grade I)
- Original Transfer certificate (for Grade II and above)
- Attested photocopy of the latest Annual Examination Report card if applicable.
Grade-wise Age Eligibility
|Grade||Born on or before|
Important note about availability of seats and admissions
Admissions are granted at the sole discretion of the management. Use of influence/pressure is strictly forbidden and will render rejection of the application.
- Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon & 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday)
- Tel. No: +91 8006007008
- Email id: [email protected]
Silver Oak Universal School
Nashik – 422 002.